Why Choose Us
Seasoned Virginia Lawyers
Filing for workers’ compensation or for Social Security disability (SSD) benefits is no simple task:
- First, you must be sure that you are eligible to receive compensation for your damages, illness, and / or terminal condition.
- Second, you must complete the paperwork correctly and provide strong evidence to prove the extent of your injury or disability.
The best way to navigate this process successfully is to have a skilled Virginia attorney by your side. Agnew & Rosenberger PLLC has successfully represented clients in both workers’ compensation and Social Security disability cases and can provide the guidance and representation that you need.
Schedule a free case consultation today!
Agnew & Rosenberger PLLC is recognized for our thorough and zealous advocacy of people who are injured or disabled in a way that limits their ability to work. We consistently represent clients before the Virginia Workers’ Compensation Commission, the Social Security Administration, the Virginia Court of Appeals, and before federal courts. Each of these entities recognizes and respects our firm and has helped us to build a reputation for excellence. Additionally, as a result of the hard work our attorneys have performed for our clients, important cases we have represented have had an impact on the development of state and national laws.
Our Experience & Recognition
Some of the things that set our firm apart include:
Every client has a lawyer working on his or her case from start to finish, communicating with the client regularly and explaining the case in plain English. We are known for excellent communication and will provide the service that you need and deserve. Our clients know that they have access to their attorneys at our firm when they need legal counsel.
Do not wait to file a claim for workers’ compensation or for Social Security disability. If you are unable to work, either temporarily or permanently, our team at Agnew & Rosenberger PLLC can help. We understand the intricacies of Virginia workers’ compensation law and of Social Security disability requirements. Our lawyers will turn over all facts before moving forward with your case.
- Together, our Virginia attorneys have more than 80 years of legal experience. This allows us to go above and beyond on your behalf.
- As our client, you will have 24/7 access to our firm. If you are unable to reach us right away, we will promptly return your inquiry within 24 hours.
- Your emails and correspondence will go directly to our attorneys.
- We thrive on excellent and open communication. This allows us to understand your full situation and address every possible avenue thoroughly.
Schedule Your Free Consult with a Trusted Legal Professional
Contact us as soon as possible to get started on your claim!